1. Do you expect it to get harder or easier to raise venture capital in the next 12 months?
3. How long was your entire fundraising process for your most recent round?
5. Compared to today, over the next 18 months...
7. How do you think the M&A market for startups will change over the next 12 months?
9. How many founders does your company have?
11. What is the male to female ratio of your entire team?
13. How important is international presence to your business over the next 12 months?
15. How many people do you think you're going to hire in the next 12 months?
17. Approximately what percentage of your team is engineering?
2. How many venture firms did you pitch when raising your last round of capital?
4. Has your company ever raised a bridge round?
6. If you intend to go public, how long do you think it will be until your IPO?
8. How many years until you think you'll be profitable?
10. If you have at least one co-founder, how would you define your co-founder relationship?
12. Does your organization have a strategy to promote talent diversity and inclusiveness?
14. Which platform are you most focused on?
16. Are you ahead or behind your hiring plan?
18. How much does a mid-level engineer at your company make (salary + bonus)?